The US Lacrosse Coaching Education Program is built upon:
- Teaching coaches to coach, not to play the game
- Teaching the game in a positive nature
- Providing the best quality of instruction, information, and delivery
- Being inclusive to all US Lacrosse members
- Effectively teach everything from fundamental skills to advanced team tactics
- Work with youth in an age-appropriate, safe manner
- Choose drills in order to plan effective
- Implement a positive coaching philosophy
- Your certification verifies that you are a coach set apart from the crowd. You’re recognized as having achieved coaching knowledge and sport-specific training from the only standardized lacrosse coach-training program in the U.S., developed by the leader in the sport, US Lacrosse.
- You’ll gain credibility with parents and administrators that you take coaching seriously and are committed to being the best coach you can.
- Your NCSI background screening is nationally recognized and utilized by most governing bodies and many youth sport organizations.
- You’ll acquire a wealth of coaching knowledge and techniques through your certification journey. Our curriculums are built by coaches and players at the top of the game, and formulated to help you have the most impact on your players.
- Getting certified is easy and convenient. Previous participation in any of the educational components counts toward certification. All in-person components for certification are available every year at the US Lacrosse National Convention.
- Many leagues nationwide require US Lacrosse certification.
- Level 1 Certification
- Level 2 Certification
- Level 3 Certification
- Junior Certification
- International Certification
- Certified Coaches List